Meet Catherine Jouet
Catherine has lived in the DC Metro area for over 19 years and has been selling real estate in Virginia, DC and Maryland since 2004. She serves her clients with integrity and dedication. A skilled negotiator with a marketing background, Catherine has the knowledge and expertise to handle the most complex transactions. She specializes in providing the highest level of personalized client service.
Prior to her real estate career, Catherine traveled extensively throughout The United States, Latin America and Asia recruiting MBA students for the Georgetown University McDonough School of Business.
She is an active member of her community in Alexandria. When she is not working, she can be found spending time with her family, playing tennis, or volunteering in the local schools, Fort Hunt Little League or with our dog rescue group, Operation Paws for Homes.
Currently, Catherine is:
- Associate Broker with Keller Williams Realty
- Top Producing Agent in the Old Town Market Center
- Licensed in Virginia, Washington D.C., & Maryland
- Member, Keller Williams Luxury Home Division
- Certified Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- BOLD Graduate & Agent Leadership Council Member
Specialties: Luxury Homes, Military Relocation, Real Estate Investing, Listing and Selling Homes, Assisting Relocating Families, First Time Homebuyers
Catherine has been awarded the prestigious “Washingtonian’s Top Producer for 2018″, that’s three years in a row. With over $60 Million in sales, nobody knows this market better than Catherine.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Meet Faith Mading
She studied in France and graduated from Rockford College with a teaching degree. Her background as an educator helped facilitate her transition to a career in real estate in 2001.
Faith’s strengths lie in leading, guiding and educating her clients so that they can make good informed decisions. Because of the trust her clients place in her, she has built a substantial referral-based business.
She has three roles with her clients:
- She’s a real estate consultant, discovering what’s really important to her clients
- She’s a negotiator, and understands that money is an emotional matter
- She’s the manager of transactional details, dotting every “i” and crossing every “t.”
Faith joined Keller Williams because of their values—the client above all, comes first. This attitude of caring resonated. Coupled with the advantage of a leader in technology, clients are being well-cared for.
Caring and trust are the hallmarks of Faith’s core values.
Our Mission Statement:
Our philosophy is simple: clients come first.
We pledge to be in constant communication with our clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. We believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job.
We don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of our clients.